Alas, the camera is taking a break. But here's what I've done so far:
- Purchased all required stock tanks
- Installed wood frame at base of greenhouse
- Placed cinder block bases, with 2x6s to support grow beds
- Plumbed the siphons (and made extras for my Mom)
- Moved all the gravel (~3" in base of each bed)
- Added hydroton to two beds
- Installed EMT 'hoops'
- Installed 6 mil plastic sheeting 'roof'
The system is up and running with one solid growbed. One down, three more to go. Pictures coming soon!